Amazing Naturals PRENATAL ONE DAILY Multivitamin
What good are multivitamins for pregnant and nursing women if your body can't fully use the nutrients that they contain? Amazing Naturals makes nourishing your body during pregnancy and beyond simple with our Prenatal One Daily whole food Multivitamin.
Our prenatal multivitamin contain extracts from more than 25 fruits and vegetables instead of synthetically manufactured or scientifically isolated nutrients. Your body and your baby's body can easily recognize the nutrients in our whole food supplements and put them to work to help your baby grow and you feel at your best throughout pregnancy and nursing.
Amazing Vitamins Whole Food Prenatal Vitamins with Folic Acid make it easy for you and your baby to get the good nutrition that you require. Just one serving of our whole food multivitamin provides 21 essential vitamins and minerals, including:
• Iron From Organic Curry Murraya Koenigii Leaves To Support Metabolism & Red Blood Cell Production
• Vitamin D From Lichen To Support The Absorption & Metabolism Of Calcium & Phosphorus. Promotes Strong Bone, Breast Health & Immune Function
• Range Of B Vitamins From Organic Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Holy Basil Etc. To Support Natural Energy Production
• Folate & Niacin from Organic Lemons, Holy Basil, Guava Etc. To Support Healthy New Cells, Brain, Skull, & Spinal Cord Development
• Magnesium-Zinc From Organic Lantana Camara, Guava Etc.To Help Maintain Fluid & Electrolyte Balance In Your Body's Cells
And much more………
In addition to meeting your nutritional need with our naturally derived prenatal vitamins and minerals, Amazing Naturals Prenatal One Daily multivitamin can help to alleviate morning sickness. Our multivitamin includes organic ginger root and organic peppermint leaf, both of which have long been used to help expectant mothers ease nausea.
Help your little one get off to the healthiest possible start in life and get relief from troublesome morning sickness with the best prenatal multivitamin. Order Amazing Naturals Prenatal One Daily today!