SUN PURE VITAMIN D3
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) is one of the most important kinds of D vitamins. Vitamin D3 can be absorbed from sunlight, but with lots of time indoors and sunscreen, many people don’t get enough naturally and need a supplement.
Vitamin D3 performs numerous important functions in the body:
- Works as A Hormone When It Is Processed by The Liver And Kidneys. Supports Liver And Kidney Health*
- Supports The Function Of Phosphorus, Calcium, And Bone Metabolism.*
Benefits of Vitamin D3
Taking a Vitamin D3 supplement supports:
- PROPER KIDNEY FUNCTION. With aging, kidney function may decline if levels of Vitamins D3 drop. It is important to keep sufficient levels of Vitamin D3 in the body to ensure that the kidney stays healthy and continues to work properly.
- HEALTHY AGEING
- SUPPORT BONE & TEETH HEALTH It promotes strength, and density of bones and teeth.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD CIRCULATION & ARTERIAL HEALTH
All of these benefits make Vitamin D3 an essential part of a proper diet balanced with supplementation.